Gaussian anamorphosis using kernel estimation
- Gaussian anamorphosis using kernel estimation for spatially distributed data and time series and application to precipitation, Supporting Research with Emphasis on Early-Career Investigators, Phase B, Operational Programme for Education and Lifelong Learning, Ministry of Development and Investments, Greece. Budget: 41,541.50 €. Duration: 2020-2021.
- ENviSION-EO: Enhancing our Understanding of Earth’s Land Surface Interactions at Multiple Scales Utilising Earth Observation, Marie Curie Individual Fellowships (MSCA-IF-2016) (fellow: G. Petropoulos), Horizon 2020, European Commission. Projet no. 752094, Budget: 164,653€.
- SPARTA: Development of Space-Time Random Fields based on Local Interaction Models and Applications in the Processing of Spatiotemporal Datasets, Excellence Research Grant 2011, Greece, Budget: 250,000 €. Duration: 2012-2015.
- BRIDGSEISMTIME: Bridging the timescales in fault-slip accumulation: from the earthquake record to the geological record. (FP7, European Commission). Budget: 202.163€. Duration: 2009-2011.
- INTAMAP: Interoperability and Mapping. Specific Targeted Research Project (FP6, European Commission). Total Budget: 1.856.000€ - Duration: 2006-2009.
- SPATSTAT: Development of Spartan Spatial Random Field Models for Geostatistical Applications : Marie Curie Transfer of Knowledge (FP6, European Commission): Budget: 304.806€. Duration: 2005-2008.
- ACTIVATION: Super high Energy Milling in the Production of Hard Alloys, Ceramic and Composite Materials. Specific Targeted Research Project (FP6, European Commission). Duration 2004-2007. Budget 1.999.999 €